The unique formula of EyEnvy will enhance your lash length size and density by nourishing its roots.
Clinical studies has shown that EyEnvy helps improve the length and density of your own natural lashes, and over 96% of users were excited to see an improved appearance of their eyelashes and eyebrows in only 4 weeks.
How To Use
Simply remove the excess on brush and apply a thin coat to the base of the lashes like a liquid liner. Do not re-dip, a single stroke is enough for top and bottom lashes. Repeat on other side.
Do not apply too close to the edge of the eyelid and avoid getting excess fluid into the eye. If EyEnvy does get into the eye, rinse immediately with sufficient water. Always apply EyEnvy with the
utmost care and as directed. If irritation occurs, stop using EyEnvy.
Steps to apply
• Remove excess of product from brush, wiping in circular motion 3 times on neck of bottle.
• Shake EyEnvy bottle to ensure all ingredients are well mixed in bottle.
• Once daily, in the morning, apply EyEnvy to the base of the upper eyelid, on the skin where the eyelashes grow.
(Applying more will not make the lashes grow faster.)
• Repeat every morning for 3 months.
• Apply in one single stroke from one end to the next.
• Let fluid absorb, avoid rubbing eyes.
• For eyebrows, apply in areas that you would like to see increase in growth.
• Once lashes have reached the desired appearance (in about 3 months), apply conditioner every other day to maintain the reached appearance.
• It is suggested to apply in the morning as lacrimal glands (the tears tuck glands) are more active, as our eyes are more dry at night.
For contact lenses
• Make sure they are removed prior to application.
• Contact lenses may be re-inserted 15 minutes afterwards.
For sensitive eyes it is recommended
• Avoid the use of harsh cleansers around the eyes.
• Wait 15 minutes after cleansing skin to apply EyEnvyTM.
• Use once every other day for first 2 weeks then proceed with regular guide.
• Do not let fluid get in the eye.
• Do not share the conditioner with other individuals.
• Discontinue use if skin irritation or redness occurs and persists.
• Do not use if eyelid is injured, scratched or inflamed.
• Do not use if pregnant or nursing